Friday, January 19, 2007

My biggest achievement yet


I always dreamed of being original. Of thinking up something which doesn't already exist. But even this post is not original. It is very hard to think of something good which is not already all over the web. Now some time ago I thought of a word. I think its a very good word, and initially I used it as a searchterm for something I was looking for. But there were no matches. The word didn't exist. But it just seemed so unlikely and counterintuitive. The word is obviously useful, but apparently not every likely thing ends up being used even in such a redundant system as the world (or at least what google catches of it (and equating this with the world is another matter for which I must seek professional help)). Enough about me... judge for yourself.

The word.

No comments: