Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Return Of The Living Dude

phew....
You won't believe what I went through, since my last post. I would have posted sooner, but the aliens didn't have broadband, and I didn't feel like posting through dial-up. But don't let me bore you with yet another abduction story. The main thing is: I'm back to waste your time.
Here is a taste of what's coming:

  • beligerent rationalism

  • scathing media-critique

  • deep analysis of human nature

  • a comically naieve view on fairness

  • musings about society

  • attempts at seeming intelligent

  • attempts at seeming funny

  • an indeterminate waitingtime between posts

  • someone who despises people who read blogs

  • an expectation of being read comparable to getting laid

  • succesful attempts at seeming self-conscious


So if you're into that, or just want to watch this whole initiative crash and burn, then visit this blog again soon!

No comments: